First, thank you for all my blessings. I know I am about to sound ungrateful. This is not my intention. I am grateful, truly. But, I do have a few suggestions…
(In random order…)
- Could you redesign kids with a volume switch?
- Would it be possible for boys to actually pee IN the toilet? Or at least clean up messes themselves?
- Could standard tubs actually cover my whole body in water? Feeling a bit upset that I cannot actually take a relaxing bath unless I remodel and get a bigger tub.
- Could mom guilt and judgements stop being a thing? The job is hard enough already (again, grateful…but just sayin)
- Could brownies and ice cream please be health foods?
- Did I mention volume control for kids??!!
- Could periods not be a thing? Don’t females suffer enough with childbirth? Could we eliminate the period?
- Could I please be able to understand animals like Sofia? I will wear an amulet if needed…
- Could people stop being assholes?
- Can the winter season please be shorter?
- Can school shootings never happen again…ever.
- Could racism and bigotry end?
- Can we learn from mistakes the first time?
- Can we please get the cure for cancer?
Only a few things on my mind right now…
Again, super grateful.
On a more personal note…can my daughter please be discovered for her talents soon, so she doesn’t leave the country in pursuit of her career?
Can my son make a miraculous recovery from his attachment disorder so we can get along better as a family?
Can all of my kids just feel safe, secure, confident, and loved? Can all kids actually feel this way?
A sincere thank you, God, for all of my many blessings.
But, I hope you might consider my suggestions.